WHAT IS FACE MODELING WITH HYALURONIC ACID?
Face modeling with hyaluronic acid is also called face volumetry. It is based on the use of fillers based on hyaluronic acid in the modelling of facial features.
Hyaluronic acid is a substance naturally present in the human body, therefore it is characterized by high biocompatibility. It has a moisturizing, regenerating and firming effect. Thanks to its properties, hyaluronic acid a substance often used in aesthetic medicine practices.
In the case of face modeling hyaluronic acid is used in cheekbone enhancement, face modeling, as well as non-surgical rhinoplasty procedures.
- Raising and filling the cheeks
- Modelling of the chin and jaw line
- Reduction of visible furrows, unevenness and skin relaxation
- Correcting small flaws of the nose shape
- Inflammation, bacterial and viral infections
- Taking antibiotics, steroids, and vitamin A derivatives
- Hypersensitivity or allergy to product ingredients
Number of procedures performed: 1
The procedure does not have to be repeated if the treatment effect is sufficient for the patient.