WHAT IS HYALURONIDASE TREATMENT?
Hyaluronic acid is a popular substance used in aesthetic medicine treatments, especially in lip or face modelling treatments. However, sometimes it happends that the patients are not satisfied with the obtained effects. The answer to their problem is hyaluronidase.
Hyaluronidase is an enzyme found naturally in the human body. In aesthetic medicine, it is used as a preparation that dissolves the previously administered hyaluronic acid.
Hyaluronidase may be a necessity resulting from the occurrence of complications after treatments with hyaluronic acid. It may also be a remedy for the patients who are dissatisfied with the previously obtained treatment effects.
- Dissatisfying aesthetic effect
- Papules and unevenness due to excessively shallow acid application or filler movement
- Early and delayed allergic reactions
- Enzyme allergy
- Neoplastic diseases
- Period of exacerbation of autoimmune diseases
- Uncontrolled chronic diseases (such as hypertension)
- Inflammation, bacterial and viral infections
Number of treatments performed: 1
The procedure does not have to be repeated if the treatment effect is sufficient for the patient. In some cases, the treatment may be repeated after consulting a doctor.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - HYALURONIDASE
However, it should be remembered that both the effect and duration of healing depend on individual circumstances and may vary from patient to patient.