LASER PLATFORM - HOW DOES IT WORK AND WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT IT?
Laser platform is a multi-functional device that allows you to combine different types of lasers and technology during a single procedure.
Thanks to this combination, the laser platform has many applications and addresses most aesthetic and dermatological problems of the patients. Thus, its wide spectrum of functions includes both quick "lunch" treatments as well as intensive skin resurfacing treatments (reduction of wrinkles, scars, stretch marks), as well as pigmentation disorders such as hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- Skin resurfacing: reduction of wrinkles, scars, stretch marks
- Pigmentation lesions: hyperpigmentation, age spots, sun damage, melasma
- Vascular lesions: ruby spots, capillaries, removal of broken capillaries on legs, erythema
- Removal of tattoos: removal of black tattoos, removal of color tattoos
- Removal of permanent make-up
- Broken skin barrier
- Skin infections
- Tendency to scarring and abnormal wound healing
- Pregnancy, breast-feeding, menstruation
- Autoimmune diseases
- Isotretinoin (taken in the period of the past 6 months)
- Tanned skin, self-tanner
- Drugs, herbs, photosensitisers
- Fillers, Botox (2 weeks), threads (until they are absorbed, gold threads contraindicated)
Number of recommended treatments in a series: from 1 to 6.
The final number of treatments depends on the type of the performed treatment and additional factors such as the patient's age, severity of skin ageing, depth of wrinkles, pores or scars.
With larger skin lesions, 6 treatments may be necessary at intervals of 6-12 weeks.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - LASER PLATFORM
It is recommended to always consult the possibility of performing a treatment at an individual appointment with a specialist.