WHAT IS THE INTIMATE AREA REJUVENATION PROTOCOL?
The intimate area rejuvenation protocol is a non-invasive method of firming and revitalising the intimate area with radiofrequency, filler and care using dedicated cosmetics.
The protocol is aimed at women of various ages who experience dryness, itching or burning in the intimate area, discomfort during sexual intercourse, as well as aesthetic imperfections.
The protocol consists of four treatment sessions performed in a total of two weeks. Thanks to a combination of different procedures, the intimate area rejuvenation protocol may also be called a holistic approach to rejuvenating the intimate area.
- Vaginal dryness
- Itching and burning sensation
- Vulvovaginal atrophy
- Urinary incontinence
- Discomfort during sexual intercourse, sports or urination
- Chronic infections
- Dissatisfaction with the appearance of the intimate area
- Postpartum period
- Tendency to develop scars
- Active vaginal and vulvar inflammation
- Bacterial and viral infections
- Hypersensitivity or allergy to product ingredients