WHAT IS RADIOFREQUENCY OF THE INTIMATE AREA?
Radiofrequency of the intimate area is a procedure that stimulates the production of collagen in vaginal tissues and intimate area with radio waves.
The procedure is performed using a special device that emits high frequency radio waves, which reach deep layers of the skin, stimulating the production of new collagen fibers. The heat emitted during the procedure increases blood flow and stimulation of the innervated tissues.
The radiofrequency of the intimate area is aimed at improving the flexibility and tension of vaginal and intimate tissues, reducing vaginal dryness, improving its hydration, as well as increasing pleasure during sexual intercourse.
- Vaginal dryness, burning, itching
- Reduced flexibility of the intimate area
- Reduced pleasure during intercourse
- Intimate discomfort (e.g. during physical activity)
- Dissatisfaction with the appearance of the intimate area
- Abnormal Pap test results
- Spotting and bleeding from the reproductive tract
- Infections in the intimate area
- Neoplastic diseases